Last updated on DECEMBER 27, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Making Changes to Begin and End Times on a Scheduled Course Session with the Rescheduled Check-box Checked, the Changes to the Time is not Reflected when an Employee Attempts to Enroll in the Session.
Steps to Replicate
1. Log in as PS/PS
2. Navigate to Administer Training > Define Course > Course Session >
3. At the search Add a Session enter Course K002 and then click on add, it will automatically add the session number.
4. Complete the information on the page using 8:00AM Begin Time and 11:00AM End Time and then save.
5. After the Save make a change to the begin and end times 11:00AM – 1:00PM, check the Reschedule check-box and then Save
6. Sign in as HCRUSA_KU0003 USERID and Password
7. Navigate to Self Service > Learning and Development > Request Training Enrollment
8. Use the Search By Course K002 and then click on Search
9. The Course/Session is displayed, Click on the Session number
10.Note the Begin and End times were never updated they still remain as 8:00AM – 11:00AM
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms