EAP: Select CREATED_BY filter not working in the AP WorkCenter
(Doc ID 1941241.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Select CREATED_BY filter not working in the AP WorkCenter when using the query operator 'IN'. Issue is similar to Bug 18191681 - BUSINESS UNIT LOOKUP IN WORKCENTER NOT RETURNING VALUES WHEN USING OPERATOR 'IN'. The only difference is that this issue involves Create By and not Business Unit.
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Accounts Payable > Accounts Payable WorkCenter
2. Click Edit Filters hyperlink at the left side of the page
3. Select a sample filter like "Incomplete Vouchers" and click the Edit Filter icon
4. Change the relational operator on "Created By" field to 'in'
5. Click the magnifying glass icon
6. Only the User who logged in is displayed in the list for selection
Select CREATED_BY filter should display all valid users in the list for selection when using the query operator 'IN'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!