Last updated on JUNE 12, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Contract Default on Purchase Order (PO) issue when all defaults turned off on both Business Unit and Procurement Contract.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Contract defaults are turned off under Business unit setup.
2) Create a contract with 2 lines and make sure Auto Default is turned off.
3) Create a Requisition with 2 lines, line 1 with no contract and line 2 with contract id which is populated manually.
4) Run Quick Source to create PO from above Requisition.
5) PO created and populated contract for both the lines. System should only populate the contract for line 2 not for line 1. Line 1 contract id will be selected by user manually.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms