Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Problem with Miscellaneous charges and encumbrance balance for PO. Even after deleting the miscellaneous charges line now the amount is removed only the tax that was added for the misc. charge seems to stay in the tax amount and make the tax and encumbrance amounts incorrect.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Enable Commitment control for purchasing under installation options.
2) Setup buyer with Ship to and location as CAN01.
3) Create a PO for CAN01 Business unit.
4) Go to schedule and click on Schedule VAT. Make sure to have “Include Misc charges turned on” and populate a tax code as CA6.
5) Transfer back to header page and click calculate under Misc Amounts. It shows the vat calculated amount.
6) Now add Misc. Charges.
7) Now select the line and click allocate charges.
8) Now the Misc amount shows VAT + Misc. Charges.
9) Check Details of the amount. Please note VAT is calculated in Misc. Charges as well.
10) Now go Back and Remove Misc. Charges.
11) Select and Clear all charges.
12) Now click on Calculate. The amount shows for Freight/Tax is incorrect. It should display only VAT which is 5.25 but the problem is it added the tax for misc charges but when the charges removed, the VAT on misc charges still exists.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms