Adjustment Derived Cost Rows Not Flagged As Reviewed When Source Row Is Flagged
(Doc ID 1943464.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Project Costing 9.0
When using the Manager Transaction Review page to adjust a project cost row to move it from one activity to another, the resulting PC_INTFEDIT process fails with the following error:
File: /vob/peopletools/src/psa ppeng/aedebug.hSQL error. Stmt #: 1613 Error Position: 0 R eturn: 805 - ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSADM.PS_PROJ_RE S_TMP) violated Failed SQL stmt:INSERT INTO PS _PROJ_RES_TMP (PROCESS_INSTANC E, BUSINESS_UNIT, PROJECT_ID,
Process 6833379 ABENDED at Step PC_PRICING.PRB1000.INSPRP (SQL) -- RC = 805
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set Installation options for require review for billing
2. Ensure that the project type ‘SERV’ is not set as ‘Auto-Review for billing’
3. Ensure that the ACT and TLX analysis types are within the PMCST analysis group
4. Enter an online TLX analysis type transaction for the project above
5. Click on Show All Transaction Details
6. Save and Click on Return to Transaction detail
7. Press Process Transactions
8. Examine the process monitor
9. Transaction add is processing
10. Transaction loaded but not priced for billing or costing
No derived cost rows generated
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot adjust cost transactions from one activity to another within a project.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document