Project Activity Status Effective Date Validation Bug
(Doc ID 1943470.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When modifying the Activity Start/End date and trying to update the Project Activity Status to reflect the new dates, system generates error message that Effective date is outside range of activity start/end date. The system should not generate error message that Effective date is outside range of activity start/end date When modifying the Activity Start/End date
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Pick an existing project.
2) Check the Project Status
3) Change Activity start date
4) Change start date for Project Manager
5) Change start date Project Manager
6) Close the project status with a new effective date
7) The status with effective date change throws an error and looks at historical dates.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document