Last updated on MARCH 07, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reported time can be entered for dates prior to the employee's time reporter hire or enrollment date.
This happens if the manager uses the previous week link and doesn't notice that the dates in the details section of the timesheet remain unchanged.
If they make changes to time already entered the changes are recorded as new 'added' entries for the previous period dates in error.
1. The check box "Allow Timesheet selection" turned off on TL Installation.
2. Enroll time reporter as of 5/12/2014
3. Report time from 5/12 to 5/15 as 3.5, 3, 3.5, 3 hours per day
4. Access timesheet as a Manager and hit previous week....view by date shows with prior week start date, but detailed section remains as 5/12 thru 5/18
5. If changes are made to the time showed on timesheet and submitted the time, it get added to 4/21, 4/22, 4/23 & 4/24 in error, for the days when an employee was not even hired.
If the previous week link is used but doesn't actually refresh the page there should be a warning for new hires.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms