GetPrior Error Received when Using Multi SpeedCharts and Re-Budget Checking a Purchase Order (PO)
(Doc ID 1943836.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When re-budget checking a purchase order that was created using the Multi SpeedChart functionality, a SQL error is received, followed by this error, when the PO distribution lines are populated using multi-speedcharts.
ERROR: Process 28047 ABENDED at Step FS_BP_STAO.GetPrior.GetPrior (SQL) -- RC = 1427 (108,524)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a purchase order with 1 line, 1 schedule.
- At the Distribution page, click the Multi SpeedCharts link
- Add multiple speedchart keys and distributing the quantity appropriately.
- Save the PO and budget check. Budget Status should go to VALID.
- Make any change to the PO to change the Budget Status to Not Checked.
- Upon budget checking the PO, a SQL error occurs followed by this error:
Process 28047 ABENDED at Step FS_BP_STAO.GetPrior.GetPrior (SQL) -- RC = 1427 (108,524)
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot rely on using the Multi SpeedCharts functionality.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document