Bidder Registration Allow Duplicate IDs for TIN
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Bidder registration allow duplicate IDs for TIN
Bidder registration process: created new bidder with the same TIN even though 'check for duplicate ID' set to reject
Bidder registration process: should not allow to create new bidder with the same TIN when 'check for duplicate ID' set to reject
1. Configure the Registration System Setup - Check Duplicate IDs to "Warning" .
2. Configure the Bidder Registration Template - Check Duplicate IDs to "Rejct" .
3. Register new Bidder.
4. Enter the TIN number which already exists. Hit "Next"
5. Warning message displayed.
6. Next and complete the process
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms