Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When accessing a Quick Invoice from the Voucher Build Error Detail page and trying to save the page after the error is corrected, an error occurs.
This voucher is out of balance and cannot be saved due to Operator Preferences. (7220,306)
The Payables Operator Preferences for your operator id indicates that Quick Invoices cannot be saved if an out of balance condition exists. Please make the necessary amount adjustments so that this transaction is balanced.
1. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > User Preferences > Define User Preferences > Procurement hyperlink > Payables Online Vouchering hyperlink
2. Under Quick Invoice Configuration, check the box for "Require Balanced Invoice"
3. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Maintain > Voucher Build Error Detail
4. Select a Voucher that has an error (Example from Demo: Business Unit = US001, Voucher ID = 00000141)
5. On the Quick Invoice Entry page, change the Vendor
6. Click Save
7. Above error occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms