After Accessing Content Section Details on a Non-Person Profile, Then Returning to Summary Page, the Description Disappears.
(Doc ID 1944817.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating a a non-person profile (e.g., department, position, etc.), upon accessing content section details and then returning to the summary page, the description disappears.
The first column of the grid, showing the department description, is not displayed upon returning to the page.
After clicking on cancel, the system should return to the search results and display the grid with all columns as it was originally.
Users must click on the Add button to make the previously added items reappear.
1. Create Free-form Content Type and select Free From Type Only
2. Create Content Type "Department" (Profile Type Usage = Non-Person, End Profile is enabled.)
3. Setup for Content Type is shown
4. Create a Profile Type for Department, using the Content Type Department
5. Add a Non-Person Profile with Profile Type Department
6. Return to search page, and select the new Non-person profile to view.
7. The profile update page appears; click "cancel."
8. The system returns to the previous page, but the grid no longer shows the description column.
Note: Same issue can be found on a position profile. Both profiles have the following fields in common: JPM_TEXT_1325_1 & JPM_ADHOC_DESCR.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document