Applicants Cannot Reset Password
(Doc ID 1944820.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to enter a new password, after having used "I forgot my password" link to receive a temporary password, applicants receive an error message. When the applicant clicks "OK" on the message, the system returns the "Update Password Information" page, and the user cannot access their account.
First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member bolSuppressMsgBox. (180,236) HRS_CANDIDATE_MANAGER.CMP_LOGON.BUS.LogonMgr.OnExecute Name:doUpdateRegistration PCPC:24846 Statement:547
Called from:HRS_CE.GBL.HRS_APPL_WRK.HRS_REG_MIS_PB.FieldChange Statement:12
1. On Careers page, select "Search Jobs Now."
2. At top of the next page, click on "New User" to create an applicant account, and provide a valid email address.
3. Exit the application, return to Careers page, select "Search Jobs Now."
4. At the top of the page, select "Sign In"
5. Enter your user name (created in step 2) and then select "Forgot Password"
6. Click on "Reset Password"
7. Open email, and note the new password.
8. Return to the application, and enter the new password in the log-in page.
9. Update Password page appears.
10. Enter your new password in both boxes, and click "Update"
Note the error. You cannot get into the application with your old password, as it has been changed. If you log in with your temporary password, you get the "Update Password" page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document