Employee Comments are not Visible to Employee after Manager Requests Acknowledgment
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employee Comments are not visible to employee after Manager requests Acknowledgment.
STEPS to REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login as Admin.
2) Navigate to Main Menu > Set Up HCM > Product Related > ePerformance > Document Structure > Template Definition
3) Chose a template which allows employee to enter comments in sections/items.
4) Login as employee and Enter the details and reach the stage where employee enters the ratings and comments and submits.
5) Login as Manager and Navigate to Main Menu > Manager Self Service > Performance Management > Performance Documents > Current Documents
6) Enter the details and reach the stage where manager enters rating and comments and SHARE with EMPLOYEE
7) Manager also clicks REQUEST ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
8) Login as employee and go to Main Menu > Self Service > Performance Management > My Performance Documents > Current Documents
9) Open the doc and does not views his comments entered in step 4. Still employee acknowledge the doc.
10) Login as manager and Main Menu > Manager Self Service > Performance Management > Performance Documents > Current Documents
11) Manager still cannot view employee comments.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms