Budget Check Header Status not Displayed on the Requisition pages
(Doc ID 1945553.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Budget Checking status is missing on the eProcurement page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Disable Budget Pre-Check for Purchasing at Installation Options, Commitment Control.
2. From Manage Requisitions, Edit the Req.
3. Scroll to the bottom and notice that the Budget Status is not seen.
4. Enable the Budget Pre-Check for Purchasing.
5. Display the Requisition again, and see now that the Budget Checking Status information is now visible.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!