Purchase Order Acknowledgement (POA) Does Not Create New Schedules When Split By The Vendor
(Doc ID 1946603.1)
Last updated on JULY 05, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When loading POA's from vendor that is attempting to split a schedule, the Change Request process is only updating the existing schedule. It will not add a new schedule.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create PO that requires a POA with one line and one schedule, for a quantity more than 1
2. Create a POA accepting the PO, but splitting the schedule, same total quantity, part on the existing schedule, and the rest on a new schedule
3. Approve the POA
4. Process Change Orders (PO_AUTO_CHNG)
5. Review the change order (Purchase Orders -> Manage Change Orders -> Approve Change Requests)
6. Show Detail
7. Only the first schedule is shown, no new schedule is in the change
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document