Purchase Order Acknowledgement (POA) Does Not Create New Schedules When Split By The Vendor
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When loading POA's from vendor that is attempting to split a schedule, the Change Request process is only updating the existing schedule. It will not add a new schedule.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create PO that requires a POA with one line and one schedule, for a quantity more than 1
2. Create a POA accepting the PO, but splitting the schedule, same total quantity, part on the existing schedule, and the rest on a new schedule
3. Approve the POA
4. Process Change Orders (PO_AUTO_CHNG)
5. Review the change order (Purchase Orders -> Manage Change Orders -> Approve Change Requests)
6. Show Detail
7. Only the first schedule is shown, no new schedule is in the change
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms