GetField: Field 'DERIVED_AV.DESCR' Not Found In Scroll Level 0. (2,155)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Contributor Relations - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing an attachment on a linked action (Path: CR > Prospect Management > Stewardship Plans > Prospect Strategy > Strategy Person - second tab: Linked Actions - Clicked Linked Actions > Clicked Details link under Linked Actions > Clicked View Link on Attachments) get the following error
GetField: Field 'DERIVED_AV.DESCR' not found in scroll level 0. (2,155) AV_PRSP_STRATEGY.GBL.DERIVED_AV.RowInit PSPS:583 Statement 8
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to CR > Prospect Management > Stewardship Plans > Prospect Strategy > Strategy Person.
2. Select ID AV0015 and go to the second tab- Linked Actions
3. Add a new linked action and include an Attachment on it.
4. Save the action then go back to the search page.
5. Open the strategy again and go to the second tab: Linked Actions.
6. Click Linked Actions > Click Details link under Linked Actions > Click View Link on Attachments
7. get the error. In my test I got the error but the attachment still opened.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot view the attachment
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms