GetField: Field 'DERIVED_AV.DESCR' Not Found In Scroll Level 0. (2,155)
(Doc ID 1946893.1)
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Contributor Relations - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing an attachment on a linked action (Path: CR > Prospect Management > Stewardship Plans > Prospect Strategy > Strategy Person - second tab: Linked Actions - Clicked Linked Actions > Clicked Details link under Linked Actions > Clicked View Link on Attachments) get the following error
GetField: Field 'DERIVED_AV.DESCR' not found in scroll level 0. (2,155) AV_PRSP_STRATEGY.GBL.DERIVED_AV.RowInit PSPS:583 Statement 8
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1 Go to CR > Prospect Management > Stewardship Plans > Prospect Strategy > Strategy Person.
2. Select ID AV0015 and go to the second tab- Linked Actions
3. Add a new linked action and include an Attachment on it.
4. Save the action then go back to the search page.
5. Open the strategy again and go to the second tab: Linked Actions.
6. Click Linked Actions > Click Details link under Linked Actions > Click View Link on Attachments
7. get the error. In my test I got the error but the attachment still opened.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot view the attachment
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document