Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Contract releases sometimes create PO’s in reverse order when PO_POCNTRCT process is run.
1. Create a new Purchase Order Contract
2. Create several staged releases on the contract
3. Run Stage Contract POs (PO_POCNTRCT) process
4. Run PO Calculations and PO Create
5. PO's are not created in same order as the staged releases. PO Date of first PO corresponds to the date of the last release and vice versa.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms