EMM: Copy Work Order does not copy Project Activity Id
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Maintenance Management - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
“Copy To New Work Order” does not copy the Project Activity Id for a Work Order that is associated with a Project-managed Project Id.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1) Go to Maintenance Management > Work Order Management > Work Order Processing > Work Order
2) Bring up a Work Order that is associated with a Project managed Project Id.
3) Note that there is a Project Activity Id in the Work Order Tasks Additional Task Information tab.
4) Click “Copy To New Work Order”.
5) Click “Select All”, then “OK”.
6) Note that there is no Project Activity Id in the Work Order Tasks Additional Task Information tab of the new WO.
7) Save the new WO. The following message appears:
Project Activity Information needs to be entered for each WO Task (18209,25005)
This Work order is managed via a Project from Project Costing. All the tasks on this Work order need to have an activity associated with them.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms