Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS eCompensation - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Department ID’s have been configured as 10 characters, however in the Compensation delivered reports the Department ID is not displayed completely, it displays only 6 char. Below are the reports where there is issue:
• Below Minimum Analysis > (Navigation: Compensation > Base Compensation > Salary Plan Reports > Below Minimum Analysis)
• Above Maximum Analysis > (Navigation: Compensation > Base Compensation > Salary Plan Reports > Above Maximum Analysis)
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to Main Menu > Compensation > Base Compensation > Salary Plan Reports > Below Minimum Analysis
2) Run it for a Run Control ID.
3) Run the process to success.
4) Check the report CMP004_22033.PDF generated.
5) Check the dept ID in the report.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms