PeopleSoft CRM : Inbound Email Fails to be Added to Case Notes on Secure Cases.
Last updated on MAY 23, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Support - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inbound Email Fails to be Added to Case Notes on Secure Cases.
1) Helpdesk > Search cases. Open any existing case.
2) On the first tab....mark the case as "Secure Case".
3) Assign any Provider Group to the case.
4) Click on Notification icon in the toolbar header.
5) ADD Recipient and send a notification
6) Send a reply to ERMS mailbox
RB_MAILROUTE process failed with error:
"You are not authorized to access case 220608. (18074,43)"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms