PeopleSoft CRM : Inbound Email Fails to be Added to Case Notes on Secure Cases.
(Doc ID 1948541.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Support - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inbound Email Fails to be Added to Case Notes on Secure Cases.
1) Helpdesk > Search cases. Open any existing case.
2) On the first tab....mark the case as "Secure Case".
3) Assign any Provider Group to the case.
4) Click on Notification icon in the toolbar header.
5) ADD Recipient and send a notification
6) Send a reply to ERMS mailbox
RB_MAILROUTE process failed with error:
"You are not authorized to access case 220608. (18074,43)"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document