EAP: Alternate Account field is missing on the Approve Voucher > Charge Information page
(Doc ID 1948604.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Alternate Account field is not displayed on the Approve Voucher > Charge Information page when it should be.
1. Enable Alternate Account on the Installation Options > Overall page and on the General Ledger > Ledgers For A Unit page, both located under the Set Up Financials/Supply Chain menu
2. On the Payables Options > Vouchering Options 1 page, Voucher Approval = Virtual Approver
3. Create a new Voucher -- Account and Alternate Account are populated
4. Navigate to the VOucher > Approve > Approve Voucher > Charge Information page
5. Only Account is displayed -- Alternate Account field is missing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document