EAP: Consigned Inventory Errors Page Doesn't Show Any Consigned Inventory Vouchers with Voucher Build Errors.
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During Voucher Build process when any Consigned Inventory Voucher is generated with some errors, user is not able to review and correct that Voucher on Consigned Inventory Errors Page.
1. Create a PO for a Vendor V1 where Item I1 is tied up with Vendor V1.
2. Dispatched the PO.
3. Create a Receipt.
3. Create a Stock Request for the Item I1.
4. Deplete the Stock Request.
5. Run the Cost Accounting process.
6. Inactivate the Vendor Location used on the PO (this is to induce the Process to mark the row in error).
7. Run the Voucher Build process.
8. Go to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Maintain > Consigned Item Errors to see if the errored items can be located.
Not able to find any Consigned Inventory Vouchers with Voucher Build errors.
Consigned Inventory vouchers with Voucher Build errors should be available to review.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms