Peoplesoft Home Page Pagelets continues Processing and Never Loads the Dashboard
Last updated on JUNE 06, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Alert Pagelet on the Manager Dashboard, Direct Reports, keeps processing and does not return the data. Research has shown that this issue occurs when Direct reports Alerts with Urgency Level (PS_UX_USER_DEL.UX_URGENCY) is equal to 'CR' This issue occurs in an HRMS HR 9.1 environment with Bundle#15 applied along with individual resolution 910617 (Bug 18996169 ) applied as well.
Steps to Replicate
1. Sign in as PS/PS assigned to Betty Locherty
2. Use SQL to Search UX_EP_ALERTS_VW for any manager (EP_REVIEWER_ID) in who is having any Open EP document.
Select * From PS_UX_EP_ALERT_VW Where EP_REVIEW_STATUS <>'CA' AND EP_REVIEW_STATUS <> 'CO' order by EP_DUE_DT Desc;
3. I was able to identify Jill Chancelor EMPLID KU0020
4. Check the ePerformance Page Alter Setup, SETUP HRMS > Products Related > ePerformance > ePerformance Alerts
5. Verify the Set Up HRMS > Common Definitions>Manager Dashboard > Alerts Pagelet Setup for ePerformance
6. Main Menu > Manager Dashboard
7. Note there is only one ePerformance Alert showing
8. Delete the Alert
9. Now Click on Home or Refresh or Sign out and Sign in again
10.Main Menu > Manager Dashboard
11.Note all the pagelet showing the icon processing
12.If you are unable to locate a Person who has an Open EP document, then you may need to update the Due Date
Update PS_UX_EP_ALERT_VW Set EP_DUE_DT = '20-SEP-2014' Where EP_APPRAISAL_ID =;
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms