Denied Purchase Order (PO) Status Changes to Approved After Item Description Change
(Doc ID 1949074.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the PO header Status and PO line Status are Denied, if the PO line is changed from the Change Order triangle icon, by modifying the item code description and following by Save, the PO header Status become Approved and the line status remains Denied. In this situation, the PO can be dispatched,even previously was denied.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Create PO
Login as VP1 and create a PO ID 0000000295 that remains in Pend Approval
2) Approve PO
Login as WENDYCHO and approve the PO.
Login as VP1 and notice the PO was approved
3) Dispatch PO
Increase PO Line price
4) Press Yes to below message:
This action will create a change order. Continue? (10200,27)
The action that you are taking will cause the system to create a change order. If you do not want to create a change order, then you cannot perform the action at this time.
5) As result the PO is saved and appears in Pending Approval PO status and line Status in Pending.
6) Deny the PO
Login as WENDYCHO and deny the PO
7) Change PO line description
Login as VP1, press the change order icon from the PO Line Details
Change the Item code description and save the PO
8) PO header status changes to Approved but line status remains Denied.
Previously the PO was denied after the price increased from $240 to $242 remains as is.
9) Dispatch PO and notice the PO header status changes to Dispatched but PO line status remains Denied with PO line price increased to $242 that was denied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document