Last updated on JUNE 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.53 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Compile error occurred when submitting data by using ExcelToCI on Japanese environment.
1. Using Excel 2010. After opening ExcelToCI spreadsheet, changing parameters in the Connect Information sheet.
2. Transition to the Template sheet
3. Click New Template button on the top of sheet.
4. Displaying the Login window. Entere User ID, Password and Component Interface Name (DEPT_CF) and then click OK.
5. After showing layout as below, click "Select Input Cell" for the required fields.
6. Click "New Data Input" in the Add-in tab. Enter records into Data Input sheet.
7. After creating records, click "Stage Data for Submission" in the Add-in tab. The load data will be created in Staging & Submission sheet.
8. Click Submit Data button. Login window is shown as below. Enter User ID and Password and then click OK.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms