Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
********Checked for relevance on 28-Apr-2016********
On : 9.2 version, Integration - HCM
If person_basic_sync is run for an employee in HCM,then the Worker page is going to error
If person_basic_sync is run for an employee in HCM,then the Worker page for that employee is going to error in CRM.
Before running the person_basic_sync for that employee,the Search Worker page can be opened without any error,But after Person_basic_sync is run,the page goes to error.
Also there are multiple address entries for that employee in CRM.
Address Book Entry 1 contains more than one Address. (18076,8002) BO_ABE.ABEHandler.OnExecute Name:CacheABE
Each Address Book Entry can only contain one Address.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to CRM 9.1 system as VP1/VP1
2. Open RC_EBS_PRSN_INC_SO in the Handler Tester like below
3. Click on Provide XML and paste XML#1 into it. Click Execute Event to execute the service and load the Person.
4. Repeat Step 3 but paste in XML#2 this time and click Execute Event. The Address in XML 2 has an earlier Effdt than XML #1 so it should not be loaded.
5. Open the person under Customers CRM>Search Person and verify the page opens without error.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users having Address in XML 2 that is having an earlier Effective date than XML #1 so it should not be loaded .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms