'Function TransferPage is Invalid from a Secondary Page. (2,643)' Error Occurring while Reopening HelpDesk SelfService Case from Notes and Attachments Tab
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to reopen a closed HelpDesk SelfService Case from Notes and Attachments tab, following error occurs.
Function TransferPage is invalid from a secondary Page. (2,643) DERIVED_RC_HDSS.OK_BUTTON.FieldChange PCPC:671 Statement 13
1. Log in to HR HelpDesk. Navigate to Main Menu > HR Service Center. Click on “Create Case.”
2. Click Next.
3. Fill the Summary. Click Next.
4. Enter details, Save the Case by clicking “Save My Case.”
5. Click OK, user will be transferred to Case Details page.
6. Close the case by clicking “Close this Case” button.
7. Select a predefined reason and click save.
8. Click the Notes and Attachments tab. While in the Notes and Attachment tab Click “Reopen this Case.”
9. Select a predefined reason and save the case.
10. Click on return, an error message will be displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms