EAP Brazil Localization: Page data is inconsistent with database. (18,1) on Retention Voucher page
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables Brazil - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to modify a Voucher with Withholding just after creating it, an error occurs:
Page data is inconsistent with database. (18,1)
When trying to save your page data, the system found that the information currently in the database did not match what was expected.
This problem can happen if another user has changed the same information while you were making your changes. Note the changes you have made, then cancel the page. Reload the page and view any changes made by the other user. Ensure your changes are compatible and retry, if appropriate.
If the problem persists, it may be a result of an application or other programming error and should be reported to technical support staff.
Possible application errors that can cause this message include:
- changing page data from SavePostChange PeopleCode, without making a corresponding change to the database.
- changing the database via SqlExec at various points, for data that is also in the component buffers.
- database auto-update fields maintained by triggers didn't get defined correctly in Record Field definition or in Record Properties definition
1. Create a Voucher for a Vendor with Withholding
2. Populate the EF Location
3. Save the voucher
4. With out leaving the page, modify the Account and try to save
5. Above error occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms