Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you toggle between screening results levels, the results on a grid with a sort on a column is incorrect when there are mixed pass/fail results.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to Main Menu > Recruiting > Search Job Openings
2) Select a Job opening , say job opening = 600046
3) Go to screening:
4) Change the Minimum qualifications in such a way, so that some of the applicants will pass this level of screening and some will fail.
5) Change the Quality Ranking screening so that this level will process successfully.
6) Run the Minimum Qualifications screening
7) I can see that 4 applicants failed and 5 passed.
8) Run the Quality Ranking screening
9) They all failed.
10) Now go to the Minimum Qualification screening results page and sort the Applicants by score.
11) select the Quality Ranking screening results
12) Again select the Minimum Qualifications screening results. Now you see that screening result for the applicants is not matching with the Score shown.
13) Change the column sort and the results will again display correctly for the Applicants.
14) Select the Quality Ranking screening results
15) Again select the Minimum Qualifications screening results. Now you see that screening result for the applicants is not matching with the Score shown.
16) The sorting affects the score and screening results.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms