EEX BR 9.1/9.2: Historical fields Not Populating on the Accounting Entries, if "Summarize to Account, AltAcct” Checked on the Journal Generator Template.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses Brazil - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Brazilian Localization Environment only.
Historical fields not getting populated in the accounting entries, if summarization option is set to "Summarize to Account, AltAcct” on Journal Generator template.
1. Make sure the summarization option is set to "Summarize to Account, AltAcct” on EXACCRUAL/EXCLOSE Journal Generator Template.
2. Create and Submit a Cash Advance.
3. Get the Cash Advance approved.
4. Run Stage Payments and Post Liabilities process.
5. Navigate to Travel and Expenses > Manage Accounting > View/Adjust Accounting Entries > Cash Advance Accounting Entries
Historical fields are blank.
Historical fields should be populated in the accounting entries.
Issue is also replicable when closing the Expense Report/Cash Advance.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms