Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user go to Main Menu > Recruiting > Search Applicants > select an applicant name > Go to Other actions > Recruiting action > Edit disposition > value for new disposition is fine. Status Reason is always in English irrespective of what language the user have logged in.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Loggin in German
2) most of menu item under this shows in English even when the loggin is German
3) Navigate to Main Menu > Recruiting > Search Applicant
4) Select an applicant
5) It leads to Manage Applicants
6) Select Other Actions > Recruiting Actions > Edit Disposition
7) When you select Value of New Disposition, value for Status reasons still shows in English.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms