Par Replenishment Process Leads to Sourcing Error For "Price Calculation" On Zero Cost Items.
Last updated on JULY 14, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why Par replenishment process gives sourcing error for zero cost items
Steps To Replicate
Par Replenishment for Specific Location gets stuck in PO Auto Sourcing when Price Adjustment is used.
1. Ensure Such a Category and Vendor is Chosen for which there are no contracts/category contracts
2. Lets see Purchasing BU Definition Details. Lets concentrate on PO item vendor Security Option. It is Edit required when use item ID.
3. Lets use the Ship to Location say US001. Lets check the Ship to Location and Associated region code.
4. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Procurement options > Purchasing > Ship to Locations and Associate a region code with Ship to Location say US001
5. Lets Navigate to Item > Define items and Attributes > Item vendor By region. Let us define a region for item Vendor combination
6. Lets Navigate to Item > Define items and Attributes > Price Adjustments. Ensure that price adjustment is done such that it should be 0 for this particular vendor
7. Item is defined for Inventory Business Unit at Item > Define items and Attributes > Define Business Unit Item. In BU is say US010
1. Lets Navigate to Inventory > Replenish Par Locations > Count Par Location levels. Enter Request Qty as 5. Save the Page
2. Create Par Replenishment Request. Run INPGCDMD
3. Check the Requisition which got created from Par Replenishment
4.-Lets approve the Requisition
5. Lets Run the Auto source the Requisition to PO. Check the Run control parameters.
6)-Lets check the PO Auto Sourcing Result
As we can see this has gone to error .
It Says,” Price calculation was requested, but no price was found, or the minimum quantity was not met. After searching the vendor item tables and item tables, the price was still zero.”.
This is the issue reported by customer.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms