Purchase Order (PO) with Dispatch Method of Phone, is not Creating a PDF from the View Printable Link.
(Doc ID 1951475.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If Enable XML Publish is unchecked under Install Options, PO <Dispatch Method> is Phone, and select <View Printable Version> the systems should create a .PDF using the POPO005.
With the above scenario the system does not create the PDF file, although the process POPO005 runs to success.
1. Uncheck - Enable XML Publisher
1. Open a PO - Notice the <Dispatch Method> is Phone.
2. Press the View Printable Version link.
The system starts to create the POP005 PDF, but the log does not indicate any file attached.
3. Check the report in Process Monitor, notice the process runs with success.
4. Check the details, The PDF is not generated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document