After Receipt is Matched, Receipt Accrual Changes ENR Rows to DST and RAC on RECV_LN_ACCTG when BUDGET_LINE_STATUS = Bypass
(Doc ID 1951556.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Receipt is Matched, Receipt Accrual Changes ENR Rows to DST and RAC on RECV_LN_ACCTG when BUDGET_LINE_STATUS = Bypass.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create Purchase Order using a GL Unit that does not have Commitment Control enabled. (Commitment Control IS enabled at installation options level).
2) Budget check the PO. Budget Line Status will be Bypass because GL Unit does not have Commitment Control enabled.
3) Dispatch PO.
4) Create receipt.
5) Run Receipt Accrual.
6) Budget Check Receipt Accrual. RECV_LN_ACCTG has rows for DST, RAC and ENR. BUDGET_LINE_STATUS is 'B' (Bypass) on DST and ENR rows.
7) Run Journal Generator.
8) Run Receipt Accrual again for the next period.
9) Budget Check Receipt Accrual.
10) Run Journal Generator.
11) Create voucher from the receipt.
12) Budget check and match the voucher.
13) Run Receipt Accrual again for the next period.
14) See that ENR rows are now gone on RECV_LN_ACCTG and they've been changed to DST and RAC.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document