Approval Not Routing Correctly For Multiple Job EE Secondary Job With Different Reports To
Last updated on APRIL 18, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears multiple job employee with empl_rcd 0 (primary job) and 1 (secondary job), with each empl_rcd assigned to a different Reports To, approval is not routing correctly for secondary job. Direct Reports Tables Build has been successfully run, however the issue persists.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Select multiple job employee with primary and secondary jobs assigned to different Reports To manager.
2. Approval is setup at workgroup level for Reported Time using TLByPosMgmt.
3. Via Self Service enter Time for each empl_rcd 0 and submit.
4. Click on Approval Monitor to verify time Approver is correct.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for empl_rcd 1. Note Approver is incorrect for empl_rcd 1.
Unable to successfully route approver to correct manager for approval.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms