ETL9.2: Extra Offset Rows Getting Created In Payable Time When Exception is Allowed For Overtime Calculations
(Doc ID 1952088.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
t appears extra offset row(s) generated in payable time when there is a combination of allowed exceptions and overtime.
1. Create exception rule (template250) for working without a break
2. Make exception High and Allowable
3. Create weekly overtime rule (template020)
4. Add new rules to rule program along with default REG rule
5. Set Pay system to turn on Labor Distribution
6. Do original timesheet entry for punch time reporter include time to generate the exception above for all days in the period
7. Run Time Admin
8. Allow the exception
9. Run Time Admin again
10. Approve Payable time
11. Load Time to Payroll
12. Edit original time entry to generate overtime on some of same days with the exception
13. Run Time Admin
14. Allow the exceptions
15. Run Time Admin again
16. Review payable time
PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 PUM 6
Inaccurate payable time results in incorrect employee pay.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document