Pre-Screening Questions Displayed in Wrong Order on Job Opening
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Recruiting > Manage Job Opening
The order of screening questions on the Careers > Job Application > Prequalify page does not match the Order Number defined on the Job Opening.
1. Go to Recruiting Installation > Jobs page and note that Randomize Screening Questions = No.
2. Go to the Job Opening > Qualifications page.
3. Click Load from Question Set and select Question Set 1021.
4. Save the Job Opening.
5. Go to Question Set Definition 1021, add a new question, and modify the Order Number.
6. Go to the Job Opening, delete the Screening Questions, and reload the Question Set 1021.
7. Note that the questions are loaded correctly. The order is strange, but the Question Order has the correct value.
8. Go to Pre Screening and use the questions in screening.
9. Go to Careers and apply for the Job Posting.
10. Note that the question order matches the order on the Job Opening but not the numerical order.
11. Return to the Job Opening and sort the Screening Questions by Question Order.
12. Apply to the Job Posting and note that the Screening Questions are not displayed in the correct order.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms