Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Self Service > Recruiting > Careers
An error is returned when adding the same Qualification (such as Honors and Awards) with different Issue Dates to a Job Application. This prevents the application from being submitted.
Data being added conflicts with existing data. (18,2)
Duplicate key value--not allowed. (15,7)
1. Go to Internal Careers and click Apply for a Job Opening.
2. On the Qualifications > Accomplishments page, click the Edit button for Honors and Awards.
3. Note the Issue Date and click Cancel.
4. Click the Add Honors and Awards button.
5. Add the same award with a different Issue Date and click Save.
6. Note that both Honors and Awards are displayed.
7. Click the Next button.
8. Error 18,2 is returned.
9. Click OK to the error.
10. Click Next on the application.
11. Error 15,7 is returned, and the application cannot be submitted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms