Job Code Not Returned at Position Data When Searching for Job Code Using Related Language Description
Last updated on MAY 19, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Job Code is not returned when searching for Job Code using Related Language Description.
Navigation: Organizational Development > Position Management > Maintain Positions/Budgets > Add/Update Position Data
1. Go to the Job Code table.
2. Change the Data Language to Spanish and update the Job Title.
3. Go to Add/Update Position Info and click the Job Code lookup.
4. Search for the Spanish Description.
5. Note that the Job Code is not returned.
6. Search for the English Description.
7. Note that the Job Code is returned.
8. After selecting the Job Code, note that the Spanish Description is displayed correctly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms