ETL9.2:After Upgrading From 9.1 To 9.2, The Approvals Are Not Working.
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SCENARIO 1: For payable time approval
On : 9.2 version, Technical
After upgrading from 9.1 to 9.2, the approval manager being selected is incorrect when using TLByPosMgmt approval definition.
Any new time being entered should be routed to the correct approver.
1. upgrade 9.1 environment to 9.2
2. using the approval definition TLByPosMgmt
3. this approval definition is used on Vac TRC, no approval at workgroup level
4. report new time for employee to VAC
The Approval Manager for the employee can see the time needing approval in View Payable Time Details, but when they cannot see or approve the time in Approve Payable time page.
The Approval Monitor shows an entirely different approver than who they expect.
SCENARIO 2: For reported time approval
After upgrading from 9.1 to 9.2,Reported time approval link blank and time cannot be approved:
1) Reported time approvals setup using TLGetApproverBYTLSecurity on TRC level.
2) Time is submitted.
3)Time is in approval in process status.
4) Click on approval monitor link and it is blank.
5) Tables PS_TL_APP_RPTD_XRF , PS_EOAW_STEPINST and PS_EOAW_USERINST are empty.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms