ETL9.2:After Upgrading From 9.1 To 9.2, The Approvals Are Not Working.
(Doc ID 1952568.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SCENARIO 1: For payable time approval
After upgrading from 9.1 to 9.2, the approval manager being selected is incorrect when using TLByPosMgmt approval definition.
Any new time being entered should be routed to the correct approver.
1. upgrade 9.1 environment to 9.2
2. use the Approval Definition TLByPosMgmt
3. Setup HCM > Product Related > Time and Labor > Time Reporting > Time Reporting Code (TRC). This approval definition is used on VAC (Vacation) TRC.
4. Setup HCM > Product Related > Time and Labor > Rules and Workgroups > Workgroups. No approval required at workgroup level
5. Time tile > Enter Time. Employee reports new time for VAC TRC.
The Approval Manager for the employee can see the time needing approval in View Payable Time Details, but Manager cannot see or approve the time in Approve Payable time page.
The Approval Monitor shows an entirely different approver than who he expects.
SCENARIO 2: For reported time approval
After upgrading from 9.1 to 9.2. Reported time approval link blank and time cannot be approved:
1) Reported time approvals setup using TLGetApproverBYTLSecurity on TRC level.
2) Time is submitted.
3) Time is in approval in process status.
4) Click on approval monitor link and it is blank.
5) Tables PS_TL_APP_RPTD_XRF , PS_EOAW_STEPINST and PS_EOAW_USERINST are empty.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document