Able To Save Job Opening With Duplicate Entries Of Screening Options.
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Able To Save Job Opening With Duplicate Entries Of Screening Options
STEPS TO REPLICATE
- Log in to the Application.
- Navigate to: Main Menu > Recruiting > Search Job Openings
- And click Search
- Pick any Job Opening
- Go to Details Tab.
- Then go to Screening sub tab.
- Click on the “Add Screening Option button”
- Select a option. (Ex:- Quality Raking)
- Then click on
- It is added to the Sequence.
- Again click on the “Add Screening Option button”
- Select a option. (Ex:- Minimum Qualifications)
- Then click OK button.
- Notice both Minimum Qualifications and Quality Ranking were added.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms