EAP: Error "A Voucher Line has Distributions that Do Not Equal Merchandise" (7030,679), when Second Voucher is created from PO Receipt with a Serialized Asset Profile
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error message is triggerred while saving a Voucher created from a PO Receipt with Serialized Asset Profile.
1. Create a quantity based PO.
2. Associate an Asset Profile to the Distribution line.
3. Dispatch the PO.
4. Create a Receipt for full quantity.
5. Click on the Pending hyperlink for Asset Status.
6. Create Asset lines and populate the required Tag numbers.
7. Create a Voucher by copying the PO Receipt.
8. Change the Voucher line quantity to 3, delete the last 5 Distribution lines and save the Voucher.
9. Create another Voucher, copying the same PO Receipt for the remaining quantity and save. The following error message occurs:
A voucher line has distributions that do not equal Merchandise(7030,679).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms