ETL9.1:Timesheet Stuck Approval In Process Using Reported Time Approval And Non-AWE Payable Time
(Doc ID 1953284.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears after applying bundles 13 – 16 below error is generated when Reported Time is using a definition id and Payable Time Approval is setup for non-AWE approval. Users are unable to approve time. The approval status shows Approval In Process after attempting to change time from payable time page. When checking Approval monitor, there are no approvers. Log are showing the below error.
First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member isChanged. (180,236) TL_LINK_WRK.TL_LINK_TIME_SHEET.FieldChange PCPC:172 Statement:3
The first operand of the dot operator is the NULL value, indicating the lack of any object value. As a consequence, the given method or property cannot be used.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Setup Reported Time Approval at workgroup level.
2. Select Non-AWE for Payable Time to use TLByTLSecurity.
3. Enter time for Employee for period and submit.
4. Approve Reported time.
5. Run Time Admin
6. Navigate to Manager Self Service>Time Management>Approve Time and Exceptions>Payable Time for the employee.
7. Click on the link to Adjust Reported Time to drill down to the timesheet.
8. Change the reported hours for one day and submit. Approval status changes to Approval in Process.
9. Click on Approval Monitor and page is blank.
10. Click on Return to Timesheet link and the above error is generated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document