Recruiter has Access to all Job Openings Even Though Access is Not Granted to a Specific Department on the Job Opening
(Doc ID 1953568.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Recruiting Solutions - Row Level security issue
STEPS TO REPLICATE
Department : J001
1) Create a job opening with Department= ‘1’ and Location=’1’
2) Create another job opening 2 with Department=’2’ and Location=’2’
3) Create a Permission list TESTJCS
4) Using Security by Department Tree,
-Provide Read/Write access to Department ‘1’
-Provide No Access to Department ‘2’
5) Assign the TESTJCS Permission list to an Recruiter operator id’s Row Security
6) Run the SJT Refresh Process
According to the department tree security, Recruiter should have access to Job opening 1 and Job opening 2 should not accessible. But the security query HRS_JO_SEC_VW and HRS_JO_ALL_I returns both the Job openings.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document