REQ_LINE.MERCHANDISE_AMT Amount Is Doubling For Items Which Have Vendor Unit Price Listed
(Doc ID 1953598.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While Creating a Requisition, REQ_LINE.MERCHANDISE_AMT Amount is doubling for Items which have vendor unit price listed
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Search an item from item catalog. And the item should have vendor unit price mentioned. if not mentioned, you can give unit price by navigating to Items > Define Items and Attributes > Purchasing Attributes > Item Vendor > Vendor Attributes > Item vendor UOM link
2. Create a requisition with following details
3. On the define requisition page: Default option = override. provide due date. you can accept the accounting defaults. Go to the next page. (Note: The issue exists even if the due date is not given on the defaults page)
4. On add items and services page: search for an item. Make sure vendor unit price is given for the item you select. check in PS_ITM_VNDR_UOM_PR table for PRICE_VNDR.
5. Add this item to the cart. Go to Review and Submit page. You will see Total price will be double of the unit price. Although quantity is 1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document