EAR9.0: System Allows Unpost of Payment Groups With Most Recent Activity
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2014
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9 version, Unpost
System allows to unpost a payment group that is not the most recent activity for that item.
- Create 3 online pending items and post it.
- Create a Maintenance Worksheet.
- Knock off any two items partially and post the Worksheet.
- Create a Regular Deposit with the amount greater than third item.
- Create a Payment Worksheet and apply payment to third item and put the rest of the amount to On Account.
- Post the Payment Worksheet.
- Create another maintenance worksheet and knock off the On Account Item and first item which was partially knocked off at step 3.
- Post the worksheet.
- Locate the Payment for Unposting which was posted in step 5.
- Post the Worksheet to Batch Standard and run ARUPDATE.
- System needs to throw error but it is allowing to unpost.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms