Job Search in Careers Returns All Job Postings when Searching by Location, When Recruiting Locations Contains Multiple Locations
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Candidate Gateway (CG) criteria based search doesn’t return correct results.
Eg: For location search criteria it is showing the wrong results in the CG.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Set Up HRMS > Product Related > Recruiting > Recruiting Locations
2. Select a Recruiting location, example California
3. This contains the location : California Location
4. Now go to Main Menu >Careers
5. Search for Location = California, user obtain California and California Location (which is set up as part of the recruiting location of California)
6. Now go back to Main Menu > Set Up HRMS > Product Related > Recruiting > Recruiting Locations
7. Modify Recruiting Location California (HRS_LOCATION)
8. Add Oklahoma (LOCATION_TBL) to California (HRS_LOCATION)
9. Now go to Main Menu >Careers
10. Search again for California and user finds a lot of different locations.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms