EPC9.2: PC_EX_TO_PC Abends At Step "PC_EX_TO_PC.40000000.STEP06"
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The engine PC_EX_TO_PC abends at the step "PC_EX_TO_PC.40000000.Step06" with the error: "ORA-00904: "DATE_UNDER_RPT": invalid identifier".
1. Project costing integration Installation Options --Time Report Date Option = Date Under Report
2. Employee Profile for emplid KU0042 - Unit US001
3. Turn off the time report approval.
4. Create a project under unit US001.
5. Create an activity.
6. Return to the project and select a rate set.
7. Click on Update Activities.
8. Open the activity and change the rate set effective date to 01/01/2014.
9. Add a resource (emplid KU0042) to Project Resources. Select the rate type Employee and check the box Copy Rates to Activities.
10. Add the resource to the activity.
11. Open the Resources by Activity page: Work = 2,088 Remaining Work = 2,088
12. Create a time report for emplid KU0042.
13. Select the above created project and activity. Enter 8 hours. Submit the time report.
14. Stage the time to PC.
15. Run the PC_EX_TO_PC- The process abends at the step "PC_EX_TO_PC.40000000.Step06"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms