Future Effective Dates and Personal Data Using Smart HR Transactions
Last updated on MAY 19, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Automatic Database Updates is not checked, future effective dates are not reflecting correctly in Personal Data using Smart HR Transactions without the Names Section.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Set Up HCM > Product Related > Workforce Administration > Smart HR Template > Template Creation and enter KUEMP_PERSON_DATA template and remove NAME_01_ENG Section ID in Section tab.
2. Un-check "Automatic Database Updates" check box and Remove the Default value as English for Name Format in Configuration tab.
3. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Smart HR Template > Smart HR Transactions and select the above template and select a Employee with Future date and click on Continue.
4. Enter the related data and click on 'Save and Submit' push button.
5. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Smart HR Template > Manage Transactions and click on Employee name and click on Update Personal Data push button.
6. We will be routed to Personal Data where we see Effective Date with Current Date instead Future Dated row.
7. Now Navigate to Set Up HCM > Product Related > Workforce Administration > Smart HR Template > Template Creation and check "Automatic Database Updates" check box and perform all the steps from Step #3 to Step#5. We will be able to see the Future Dated row in Personal Data page as expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms