EAP: Payment Posting Generates RSA Entry for Withholding Payment in Secondary Ledger
(Doc ID 1954371.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Posting process generates RSA entry for withholding payment in secondary ledger.
1. On Payables Installation Options, select Posting Method = 'Summary Control'.
2. On Ledger Group setup page, add a Secondary Ledger with Base Currency same as Primary Ledger's Base Currency and 'Keep Ledgers in Sync' option selected.
1. Create a Foreign Currency Voucher for a Vendor who is enabled for India Withholding with two invoice lines.
2. Run Voucher Posting.
3. On Voucher Payment Holiday Currency Options page, override the Exchange Rate for Regular and Withholding Payments.
4. Run Pay Cycle to create Payments for both Regular and Withholding Schedules.
5. Run Payment Posting for both Regular and Withholding Payments.
RSA entry should not be generated and the accounting entries should balance.
RSA entry is generated for Withholding Payment in Secondary Ledger.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document